Next-level copywriting training
I know you.
Content writing for the business falls firmly on your shoulders and you’ll not let it beat you! You’re grabbing this beast by the horns and wrestling it to the ground, pen in hand.
- You know how to string a sentence together.
- Heck, you probably know how to craft a nifty call to action.
- You understand the value of content and how to harness it for the greater good of your business.
- And you know there’s room for improvement.
You want to Pimp Your Content
This one-day course is the love child of all my previous course delegates and my own desire to crack the egg open on what makes great copy.
Why this love child?
During my other courses, people would ask to spend longer on the writing exercises. If there was time, I’d throw in titbits of knowledge and suggestions outside of the set curriculum.
And when people got hold of these nuggets their writing began to transform in the room, going from the bones of an article to a fully-fledged piece. It was satisfying to see and confidence-building for them.
Every time a delegate pushed their writing that little bit further they, more than anyone else in the room, committed to the process of writing regularly and well.
I want more people to get to that place.
Like all Incredibble courses, what I have planned here is:
- Interactive and practical.
- You will be writing stuff.
- You won’t be made to read your work aloud.
- High energy and fun.
- Death by PowerPoint it is not. Inspiring and amusing it is.
Here’s what we’ll cover
- Understanding your audience so you can generate ideas
- Formulas for articles, landing pages and emails
- From outlines to articles – building your piece
- Titles and headings that captivate and educate
- Structure and subheadings that give form and sense
- Phrasing and rhythm for pace and interest
- Power language to POW!
- Connecting ideas for interesting introductions
- Creating clever conclusions
- Using evidence for authority
- The dos and don’ts of sophisticated writing
I am stupid-excited about this
but here’s the truth
I’ve never run this course before but I know (in fact, I guarantee) you’ll receive value.
So, here’s the deal.
Book on to this course in July
and pay just £69
And there will only be 5 people in each class.
When this is tested, tweaked and proven, I’ll be promoting it at £495 per person
(my usual fee for 1-day training courses.)
That’s an 85% discount.
A saving of £420!
A crazy, insane bargain I’m sure you’ll agree.
Do you want to be a part of this?
- A one-day course during which you’ll learn the skills to take your business writing to the next level
- In a fun, supportive and inspiring environment
- For just £69
- Alongside just 5 other super-committed business owners who totally get it!
Double-check this is for you.
It’s a yippity, yes, yes if:
You write content for your business, or for your employer
It’s not for you if you’re a copywriter (dude, you know this stuff already!)
You get why writing content helps to promote your business
If you’re not convinced of the power of content try this course instead.
You have ambitions to write content regularly and well
It’s not for you if writing content is something you do when you feel like it.
You’re up for being a part of the process
This course will be good, but it won’t be polished. Like I said, it’s in beta. If you believe you’d make a good guinea pig (who’ll be very much appreciated), sign right up.
Need to know information
- This course will run on Thursday 27th July 2017.
- Manchester location – tbc Ziferblat either in the Northern Quarter or MediaCity, or Rise on Deansgate.
- Lunch is not included, but the course will be held where you can BYO or buy food nearby.
- You’ll be asked to provide feedback after the course and to provide a testimonial to help others actually taste how incredible this course is.
Ready to sign up?
Gimme, gimme, gimme!
It’s all yours. You’re booking for Thursday 27th July.
***when you hit book, the page will refresh and take you back to the top. Scroll back here for your confirmation message.***
Keen as a bean but the timing’s not right?
Let me know here.
Got a question?
Please email me here.