Content: The Essential Fuel for Your Digital Marketing Strategy
FUNDED BY THE BUSINESS GROWTH HUB
Can you convince and convert with your copy?
Knowing how to build a website or run a PPC campaign is a valuable skill set, but without a kick-ass landing page, your efforts (and advertising budget) go to waste.
When we’re dazzled and delighted by so many incredible marketing tools it’s easy to build the bells and whistles of a marketing machine but forget the very thing that powers it.
Stories fuel your marketing.
Learn to make your own fuel
This funded course arms entrepreneurs with a solid understanding of copywriting and content creation. It enables you to harness the true potential of digital marketing and begin to reach, warm, convince and convert more people than ever before.
You will learn how great digital marketing is powered by high quality, relevant and engaging content, and how to master the art of inspiring your audience with a simple approach to content creation and curation.
Dynamic and hands-on, this course will help you:
- Harness the power of content to achieve your business goals
- Build a content plan that complements and supports digital marketing activities
- Never be short of great content ideas
- Write compelling content that engages your target audience
- Find the time and resource to consistently create high-quality content
- Use a variety of digital tools to help you develop quality content
- Distribute your content effectively
- Measure performance and optimise strategy using digital tools
Ready to ignite that engine? Here’s the deal
The Business Growth Hub is a fully-funded service. They partner with individuals who have the ambition to create a business that has the potential to employ five staff within the first three years and/or have turnover in excess of £250,000 within three years. This course is delivered by me and Mike Pye of Mike Pye Marketing.
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Your business is based in Greater Manchester
- You employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- You can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to employ 3 new employees in the next 3 years
- Your annual turnover is less than €50 million and/or your annual balance sheet total is less than €43 million
Is that you?
Woohoo! Acquaint yourself with this fantastic service and tap into their support. It extends far beyond this one-dayer (although obviously, this course is seriously awesome and you should definitely attend, right? RIGHT!)
I look forward to seeing you on the course.